Our Year End Tax Planner provides many useful planning suggestions for organising your finances as tax-efficiently as possible in the run-up to the end of the tax year on 5 April 2017.
Our handy guide to year end tax planning considers:
- Income tax planning
- Gift Aid
- Capital gains tax (CGT) planning
- Inheritance tax (IHT) planning
- Key dates for self-assessment
- Capital expenditure for businesses
- Entrepreneurs' Relief
- Business Property Relief (BPR)
- Tax planning for employees
- Letting property
- Principal Private Residence (PPR) relief
- Furnished Holiday Lettings (FHLs)
- The Annual Tax on Enveloped Dwellings (ATED)
- Tax planning for those arriving in or leaving the UK
- Property investment for non-residents
- Tax efficient investments
- Venture Capital Schemes
Note that changes may also be announced in the UK’s 2017 Budget on Wednesday 8 March, which may have an impact on your tax affairs.
We hope you find the planning suggestions set out in this guide useful.
Click here for further information on the tax services we offer