Ajay is the in-house legal adviser in the firm’s Guernsey office, providing legal and risk management guidance to the firm and also assisting with contentious matters. He also works with the directors and partners, assisting with relationship management and strategic guidance for key clients of the firm, as well as representing the Guernsey office on the firm’s national Sports & Entertainment Group.
Born and educated in Guernsey, Ajay has advised international entrepreneurial clients throughout his career and has been in private practice and in-house roles in London, Jersey and Guernsey.
He was an external adviser to Saffery Champness before he joined the firm in 2009. In 2011 Ajay was recognised as one of the UK’s Top 35 under 35 private client practitioners.
- Utilisation of trust and corporate structures by entrepreneurs and their families.
- Reputation and asset protection.
- Advising high profile international clients.
- Pan-generational wealth transfer and governance.
- Liaison with third party advisers and litigation coordination.
- Regulatory and legal compliance.
Ajay is an enthusiastic fan of football, cricket, golf and motorsport. He also takes a keen interest in music production and flying, with time logged in a variety of turbine and piston aircraft.