Alex is responsible for overseeing the tax affairs of clients across the South of England, who include a number of high net worth individuals, landowners, trustees and executors, along with local entrepreneurs.
Alex also assists the other partners in the firm in relation to capital tax planning exercises for both individuals and trustees and is secretary to the firms’ Estates Discussion Group. He also holds trusteeships and executorships for a number of clients.
Alex joined Saffery Champness in 2006 from Smith & Williamson.
- Supporting with estate re-organisations.
- Structuring the affairs of non-domiciliaries.
- Informing on agricultural property relief (APR) and business property relief (BPR) related issues.
- Structuring development projects for individuals.
- Providing expert witness reports for matrimonial disputes.
- Delivering Income Tax planning for high income individuals.
Alex has lived in the local area all his life and enjoys sailing in Poole harbour and beyond. He is a keen diver and also loves cooking and taking walks in the New Forest.