The way your business starts can have a significant impact on its future size, shape and longevity.
How we help
In the early stages of a new business, success depends on nuts and bolts issues such as funding, strategic planning and business structure.
We support you in setting realistic budgets and forecasts, planning for growth and organising your business in the most tax efficient way. We also advise on practical issues such as sourcing finance and the right skills to expand.
By encouraging you to challenge your strategy and cultivate your goals we ensure you develop a robust and sustainable business.
Set out below are some of the key considerations our clients have come across when starting their business.
- What is your business strategy and how are you going to take your ideas forward?
- What is the most appropriate structure for your business?
- How are you going to fund your business, now and in the future?
- Do you have a business plan and financial forecasts that are achievable, realistic and sustainable?
- Have you considered your back office requirements – outsourcing or an internally managed process?
If you would like to discuss any of these points, please contact our specialist team.