Using our sector specific expertise we have advised all corners of the video games industry, ranging from new micro-studios to internationally respected independent studios, to large multi-nationals.
We pride ourselves in always going that extra mile, ensuring all options are explored with a view to providing the best possible outcome for our clients. Whether you are a small app developer or large publisher, our team is dedicated to ensuring we offer a first class service both in terms of quality of advice as well as delivery.
How our experts can help you
- Structuring advice on British qualifying games
- Helping maximise the UK Video Games Tax Relief
- Assistance with monitoring, compliance and liaison with the BFI and HM Revenue & Customs
- Auditor’s and accountant’s reports, and letters of comfort to financiers
- Advice on alternative sources of funding, including equity, debt and soft money (grants etc)
- Assistance with government sponsored incentives such as the Research and Development Tax relief and the Enterprise Investment Scheme (EIS) and their application to video games
- Tax advice regarding corporate structures, both in the UK and overseas
- VAT advice, including assistance with registration, company set-up and administration
- Statutory annual accounts, auditing and corporation tax return filing
- Corporate finance services, including disposals, mergers and acquisitions, management buy-outs, management buy-ins, reporting accountant, valuations, operations and post-deal services, private equity and funding, due diligence, flotations and initial public offerings
- Tax services, including corporate tax, VAT and employer solutions