Timing and opportunity are both key factors when selling a business. We can advise on when and how the disposal process should be instigated in order for optimum value to be realised in a way that meets the needs of all key stakeholders.
We have a strong track record of advising business owners on the sale of their businesses, advising on issues including:
- Whether the maximum value of the business is being achieved; and
- Whether to act quickly and realise an investment, rather than risk further uncertainty.
We also offer guidance to the shareholders and the management team, including services such as:
- Formulation of a disposal strategy
- Transaction management
- Business valuation
- Preparation of a tailored information memorandum
- Identification of potential acquirers
- Negotiation with potential acquirers and their advisers
- Vendor due diligence services
- Taxation planning
- Post-completion services