Tax and accounting services

Financial reporting for tax purposes is no longer a simple affair. Segregating income, capital, or overseas gains in a personal, company or trust account can lead to significant savings.

This could either be in terms of the time required to consider a distribution, the time required by your tax advisers to prepare your annual returns, or in identifying funds that can be used to make remittances.

How our experts can help you

Our Swiss offices provide accounting expertise to a wide range of clients. Whether they are individuals looking to consolidate the various reporting they receive from different institutions or companies looking to outsource their accounting function, we can offer you a solution. 

We also work together with other trust companies to assist with their accounting functions should they not have the expertise or capacity to fulfil this function for their clients and are able to provide accounts which are compliant for UK and US tax.

Our in-house UK tax specialists are able to provide in-depth analysis and advice on an individual or trust’s tax position.

The work undertaken by our tax team includes:

  • Calculation of historic capital gains and income within a structure.
  • Advising on the UK Swiss RUBIK agreement and preparation of financial information.    
  • Completion of non-resident landlord tax returns.
  • Completion of annual tax on enveloped dwelling (ATED) tax returns.

With all documents being retained within the Swiss office, there is the ability to avoid information being submitted into the UK, which clients may find to be quicker and more convenient for their circumstances.