Whether establishing, growing or selling a business, we can provide entrepreneurs with the tax advice they need to make informed decisions.
We can advise you on the tax reliefs which are relevant to your activities as an entrepreneur, including:
- Structuring investments under the Enterprise Investment Scheme (EIS) and Seed Enterprise Investment Scheme (SEIS), which qualify for income tax and capital gains tax reliefs.
- Issuing tax efficient share options to employees.
- Claiming Entrepreneurs’ Relief so that the first £10 million of capital gains are taxed at the reduced rate of 10% capital gains tax rather than 28%.
For entrepreneurs who are resident but not domiciled in the UK, we can also advise on:
- Claiming tax relief for remittances made to invest in UK businesses; and
- Offshore trust and company holding structures.