A great opportunity to join Saffery Champness Guernsey as a Trust Administrator has become available for the right candidate.
Established on the island of Guernsey in 1977, we are an independent fiduciary and corporate service provider, experienced in dealing with multi-jurisdictional, complex structures across different asset classes for client across the world. And we are looking to grow!
We are looking for someone that has:
- Good communication skills and ability to develop effective relationships at all levels
- Effective organisational and planning skills
- Accuracy and attention to detail
- A collaborative, collegiate approach to work
- A dedicated, pro-active and professional approach with commitment to best practice
- Ability to work independently, use initiative and to prioritise work
- Ability to work in a timely manner, and to meet deadlines
- A desire to learn and develop their knowledge and skills
- Minimum of 5 GSCEs, including Maths and English at C grade or above
- An interest in attaining CGI (formerly known as ICSA) Cert or STEP Certificate Qualification
In this role, you will assist the senior team with daily administration for defined portfolios to help provide the best customer service to our clients. As part of our ongoing commitment to development of our staff, you will have the opportunity to progress with on the job learning as well as via access to relevant trust qualifications.
Saffery Champness is accredited as a STEP Platinum Employer Partner, and offers a number of great benefits such as:
- Flexible working time and dress for your day policies
- Full financial support and study leave for training and development
- Top level health insurance for all employees and their dependants
- Annual performance based bonus
- Regular sports and social events as well as opportunities to give back to local charities
applications of interest to work at Saffery