A great opportunity to join Saffery Champness Guernsey as a Trust Officer has become available for the right candidate.
Established on the island of Guernsey in 1977, we are an independent fiduciary and corporate service provider, experienced in dealing with multi-jurisdictional, complex structures across different asset classes for client across the world. And we are looking to grow!
We are looking for someone that has:
- Good communication skills and ability to develop effective relationships at all levels
- Effective organisational and planning skills
- Accuracy and attention to detail
- A collaborative, collegiate approach to work
- A dedicated, pro-active and professional approach with commitment to best practice
- Ability to work independently, use initiative and to prioritise work
- Ability to work in a timely manner, and to meet deadlines
- A desire to learn and develop their knowledge and skills
- High level of knowledge and experience in a trust officer role
- Knowledge of tax
- CGI (formerly known as ICSA) or STEP Diploma Qualification or relevant number of years’ experience in a trust officer role
In this role, you will be working as a senior member of the team, responsible for the day to day administration and supervision of a defined portfolio of clients in an efficient, accurate and timely manner. You will help organise daily workloads and where appropriate, to ensure an efficient and effective service to clients. You will help to maintain a good team spirit and staff morale by providing support and guidance to junior staff, assisting in their development. You will display confidence when dealing with clients, having developed excellent communication skills, with Directors, team members, other colleagues and professionals alike and advanced technical knowledge of Trust. As part of our ongoing commitment to development of our staff, you will have the opportunity to progress with on the job learning as well as via access to relevant trust qualifications.
Saffery Champness is accredited as a STEP Platinum Employer Partner, and offers a number of great benefits such as:
- Flexible working time and dress for your day policies
- Full financial support and study leave for training and development
- Top level health insurance for all employees and their dependants
- Annual performance based bonus
- Regular sports and social events as well as opportunities to give back to local charities
Thank you for your application, it seems you have already submitted you CV to us, someone will be in touch shortly if there is a role available.