Darren is head of the accounts department and oversees a team of 15 in the Bournemouth office.
Darren supports clients across a wide range of sectors including food and drink, events, construction, manufacturing and financial services with income of up to £10 million.
Darren is a member of the FCCA (Fellow of the Association of Chartered Certified Accountants) and qualified as an accountant in 2013.
- Helping clients with day to day accounting and tax compliance matters and providing the day-to-day support they require.
- Assisting clients in VAT and tax investigations.
- Undertaking accounting system and internal controls reviews for a range of organisations.
- Assisting clients with company secretarial matters
- Advising clients on tax efficient remuneration strategies.
- Supporting clients in providing budgets and management information to third parties.
- Assisting with the implementation of group structures to achieve owners objectives including mergers/demergers, group reconstructions, capital reductions, share buy backs and management buy in’s.
Outside of work Darren spends as much time with his family and two young children. Darren also plays football and cricket for his local teams whilst also enjoying watching a range of sports.