Theatre can be glamorous but it’s also an extremely hard industry in which to succeed. Turning an idea into a West End show takes a lot more than inspiration.
Our team will typically work alongside financiers and lawyers to ensure that the structures implemented work from both a commercial and a creative perspective.
We can provide detailed tax and accounting advice to cover each step of the business plan.
How our experts can help you
Our services include but are not limited to:
- Claiming creative sector tax reliefs for theatre producers.
- Enterprise Investment Scheme (EIS) structuring and advance clearance.
- Global tax planning.
- Withholding tax and social security clearances.
- Accounting services.
- Statutory audits.
- VAT compliance and advice.
- Foreign Entertainers Unit (FEU) filings and negotiations with HM Revenue & Customs (HMRC).
- Financial reporting.