Aoife is a Tax Manager in the tax department of the Dublin office and joined the team in January 2022.
Aoife qualified as a Chartered Tax Advisor (CTA) with the Irish Tax Institute in 2020. She has several years of experience in Irish tax compliance and advisory. Aoife has been involved heavily in global mobility, income tax, corporate and VAT compliance.
She has carried out several tax due diligences for large multinational firms and assisted on various tax advisory reports for Irish companies and individuals. In addition to this, she has been involved in work relating to the Section 481 Irish Film and Television Tax Credit. Prior to joining Saffery Aoife worked in firms of a similar size in Dublin where she gained a broad range of technical experience in tax compliance services.
- Providing income tax and corporation tax compliance services to clients
- Assisting and providing advice on the Irish Film and Television Tax Credit (S.481)
- Providing advice to both foreign and Irish companies on various Irish tax matters
- Carrying out tax due diligence work as part of company transactions
- Providing support and advice on tax matters to personal tax clients
- VAT compliance and advisory
- Tax controversy and revenue compliance interventions.