Peter is a Senior Manager in the tax department of Saffery’ Dublin office.
Peter joined Saffery in 2023 and prior to this worked at a Big 4 firm for a number of years. He is an Associate of the Chartered Accountants of Ireland (ACA) and a Chartered Tax Adviser (CTA).
Peter has significant experience advising large and small/medium sized Irish corporates and entrepreneurs across a wide range of domestic and international taxation matters.
- Advising on corporate mergers, acquisitions (from a vendor and purchaser perspective), and refinancing from a tax perspective
- Structuring new business ventures from a tax perspective and advising on cross-border considerations for companies, their shareholders and employees
- Providing advice in relation to Ireland’s Section 481 Film Relief tax credit and Digital Gaming tax credit
- Tax structuring for intellectual property onshoring in Ireland
- VAT compliance and advisory
- Tax controversy and revenue compliance interventions
- Transfer pricing.