Audit and assurance
Rather than rolling out a standard process, we can provide you with audit and assurance services that are tailored to suit your needs and those of your organisation.
- We design and focus our audits on the specific risks affecting the organisation and the systems and control which address these.
- We work closely with clients to ensure that our work is efficient and effective.
- We clearly communicate the scope of and approach to our work to our clients to ensure that it meets their specific needs and information requirements.
- We are on hand year-round to bring insight and provide pro-active advice.
- We advise on compliance with relevant disclosure and accounting guidance (eg Charities SORP, Companies Act, FRSSE and FRS 102).
We offer the following audit and assurance services to charities and not-for-profit organisations:
- Audit of year-end accounts (statutory and non-statutory)
- Independent examination
- Funder and grant reporting
- Internal controls reviews
Where appropriate, these services can be combined ensuring that the process is as practical and productive for you as possible.