We work with a wide range of businesses in the entrepreneurial food and drink sector, including producers, manufacturers and wholesalers.
We help our clients to navigate issues such as:
- Labour changes: the impact of the National Living Wage/National Minimum Wage, Brexit, apprenticeships and new pension requirements.
- Investment needs: reviewing investment decisions to automate processes.
- Innovation and diversification: ensuring that brands remain fresh and relevant in the marketplace.
- Exporting and importing: the challenges and pitfalls associated with accessing new markets.
- Financing: knowing how to access capital and debt to fund growth.
- Managing risk: operational, financial, control and compliance.
Our team also regularly host events for entrepreneurs across the food and drink industries and we were delighted to sponsor the City Food Lecture in 2019.