Investors in People
Extract from the IIP assessor’s report on the findings following the Saffery Champness Investors in People review in 2012.
Areas of particular strength or effective practice:
- The firm remains one of the “top performers” out of all the organisations the assessor has visited in the past 16 years.
- It is well placed to achieve its ambitions – with motivated, talented, ambitious and engaged staff.
- There appears to be a “Saffery way” of people development – best described as committed, caring and conscientious.
- The firm’s business plan has broad application and appeal, and commitment to it is extremely high.
- Saffery Champness now has a level of consistent people management practice that would be the envy of many other organisations.
- There is a strong and consistent level of both regular feedback and praise.
- The firm has taken positive action to ensure that people have a good work life balance – and with great success.