We have a passion for the business of sport. That passion drives our dedication to provide top quality, timely advice focused on your needs. We work with a wide range of companies and individuals across the sports sector, from international governing bodies to the sports people themselves.
There is no such thing as a standard Saffery Champness client, but our clients tend to have several things in common:
- They appreciate the continuity of advisers over a sustained period.
- Their finances are substantially more complex than the average person’s and can benefit from the sector and geographic expertise which we offer. They would like assistance to sort out their finances, including creating a financial plan for their families.
- They require advisers with the knowledge and capability to be able to follow them when they move on from one organisation to another, or to assist them when they set up a new operation in their own right.
- They may have suffered from a lack of service at other firms, where they were treated as part of a corporate structure.
- They require advisers who value personal relationships and who provide a partner-led service in which they will always be able to speak to the right person and have matters dealt with promptly.
How our experts can help you
Our services include:
- Enterprise Investment Scheme (EIS) structuring and advance clearance
- Global tax planning
- Withholding tax and social security clearances
- Accounting services
- Statutory audits
- VAT compliance and advice
- Foreign Entertainers Unit (FEU) filings and negotiations with HM Revenue & Customs (HMRC)
- Financial reporting