Our Tax Team in Guernsey combines a wealth of experience, with some staff members having worked for the local Tax Authority and others having had first-hand experience of running and managing their own business. We therefore understand the issues faced by business owners and directors.
We can assist businesses with Guernsey corporate tax advice and compliance obligations, including:
- The preparation and completion of Guernsey company tax returns and computations.
- Advice to directors and shareholders of companies on all aspects of Guernsey taxation.
- Regular updates to clients informing of any changes in the relevant tax legislation.
- Dealing with all enquiries and correspondence from the Guernsey Income Tax Authority.
We can also advise you on all matters relating to being a sole trader, a business owner or a partner in a partnership, such as:
- Completion of sole trader accounts and computations.
- Advice on what records you must maintain and keep, depending on the type of business you have.
- Advice on the Employer’s Tax Instalment Scheme and social security contributions.