They’ve got your name all over them
Because you do the best job you can for our clients and your colleagues, we do everything we can for you. Looking after you personally and professionally. Physically and mentally. Socially and, of course, financially.
As well as your annual salary, we provide a mixture of core and flexible benefits, all designed to save you money and make your life a little easier.
- Annual leave allowance, which increases in line with length of service,
- Flexible working arrangements around our core hours of 10am-4pm,
- A contributory pension plan,
- Life assurance cover based on 4 x annual salary,
- Working from home allowance,
- A Profit-Sharing Plan enabling you to share in the firm’s profits, and
- Depending on your job and level, you’ll either be paid overtime or receive time off in lieu, or be eligible for our discretionary bonus scheme, which is based on both individual and firm performance.
We provide a suite of wealth, health and wellbeing and lifestyle benefits, including:
- Spouse / partner life assurance,
- Critical illness cover,
- Health assessment and GP support,
- Dental insurance,
- BUPA Health Cash Plan,
- Flexible holiday entitlements; the ability to buy and/or sell holiday,
- Cancer checks,
- Childcare vouchers, and
- A cycle-to-work scheme.
But we’re not done.
There’s more for you and yours. Including an employee assistance helpline and wellbeing centre, and a helpful range of discounts on things like gym membership, global travel insurance, as well as money off a number of high street retailers.
We also pay generous referral bonuses if you help to bring in new clients or colleagues.