We want to give you the best possible start to your accountancy career. Our salary and benefits packages are competitive with the top quartile in the industry.
As well as your annual salary, your overall remuneration includes our flexible benefits package, one of the first in the chartered accountancy sector, and one that is still highly-regarded thanks to our continual improvements and upgrades.
The flexible benefits scheme comprises both payroll-deductible benefits and direct benefits, all designed to save you money and make your life a little easier.
- Annual leave allowance, which increases in line with length of service
- Flexible working arrangements around the core hours of 10am-4pm
- Working from home allowance
- Eligibility for the firm’s Profit-Sharing Plan that runs from October to September each year. The scheme enables staff to share in the profits of the firm.
- Depending on your level, you will be entitled to either paid overtime/time off in lieu, or eligibility for the discretionary bonus scheme which is based on both individual performance and firm performance.
- Flexible holiday entitlements
- A cycle-to-work facility
- Health screening
- Life assurance cover of four times your annual salary
- Critical illness cover
- A contributory pension plan
Other benefits include an employee assistance helpline, as well as a range of discounts on things such as home insurance, gym and spa membership, global travel insurance, and a range of high street products.
On top of this, we also award generous referral bonuses for colleagues able to source new clients or staff members.
All of these rewards and benefits would mean little without the attraction of a challenging and varied workload in a dynamic office environment. And with excellent prospects for progression, staff members who demonstrate real ability know they will be able to progress quickly through the ranks and rise to more senior positions – with the potential for partnership opportunities further down the line.