Thursday 29 February 2024 | 2.00pm | Saffery, 71 Queen Victoria Street, London EC4V 4BE
Our panel presentation and Q&A session aims to advise gaming industry businesses of all stages on the banking, legal, and tax demands of running a successful gaming company in the UK.
The panellists will be Isla MacGillivray, Partner at Saffery, Gavin Smith, Senior Commercial Banker at Arbuthnot and Isabel Davies, Senior Associate Solicitor at Wiggin, who will go through the most important considerations to grow your business from their specialist standpoints.
Topics covered will include:
- VGTR and moving to VGEC,
- Tax, legal and cash flow considerations at the early stages of business,
- Founder and investor relations and early hiring considerations,
- Picking your partners – eg what you might want out of your publisher relationships,
- Cross over of IP in games and other creative sectors, and
- Connecting companies with trusted networks to support with their business plans.
Please contact our events team [email protected] to register for this event.