Six individuals from Saffery Champness and Saffery Champness Registered Fiduciaries have been shortlisted at the 2021 Citywealth Future Leaders Awards.
The awards, which are now in their sixth year, champion young professionals in the wealth sector and highlight the leaders under forty of today and tomorrow. Nominees are shortlisted by a panel of wealth management professionals, with a public vote then accounting for 10% of the final judging process. Online voting for nominees is now open, and closes on 10 September 2021.
Shortlisted this year are:
- Accountant of the Year – Associate (0-5 years’ experience): Roseanna Yeoward
- Accountant of the Year – Manager (5-10 years’ experience): Lucy de Greeff and Louise Beaty
- Accountant of the Year – Partner/Director (10+ years’ experience): Lizzie Murray
- Trust Officer of the Year: Rory Jones and Zac Hanley
- Trustee of the Year – Manager: Nicky Kendall
- Future Leader Initiative of the Year: Rory Jones
The winners will be announced at a ceremony on 11 November 2021.