Learning & Development is a major focal point at Saffery Trust. In order to achieve the key strategic objectives of the business we recognise the need for well-trained employees and that having the opportunity to develop professional skills is a key source of motivation. We aim to create a culture of continuous development, maximising the value of the employee’s contribution to the firm and their own career objectives.
- We provide full financial support and an excellent study leave programme.
- We encourage and support our staff to work towards professional qualifications, such as STEP, CGI, ICA and many more depending on the role!
- We offer regular in-house CPD sessions covering a range of technical and soft skills.
- We support external training courses relating to the needs of the individual and the business.
- Our lively in-house ‘Lunch ‘n Learn’ programme is designed to suit the needs and interests of all our staff, offering a diverse menu of technical topics and those of general personal interest.
- We consistently strive to enhance our L&D programmes to support both individual and business needs.