Solution-focused and methodical with experience and expertise across a broad-spectrum of trust, corporate and international law and finance disciplines; I am highly motivated by opportunities to find pragmatic solutions for complex issues. I pride myself on being the person both clients and team members can come to at any stage when issues arise.
I am a strong believer in continuing growth and education and have continued my professional education to better meet the needs of my clients throughout my career.
With almost three decades of experience within the finance industry, I have lived in six different countries between US and European time zones and enjoy serving clients from most regions of the world including the Americas and Asia. One of the key lessons I’ve learned from working in multiple jurisdictions is that the value of teamwork can never be overestimated. I place high importance on building and maintaining positive and trusting relationships with clients, and team members at all levels
I am based in London and my primary role is supporting the teams in the Cayman Islands, Dubai, Guernsey and Switzerland
Drawing on my experience working in all time zones, I play an integral role in consistently improving the firm’s connectivity, both in terms of our global network of specialist advisers and across our international offices. One of the most rewarding aspects of my work is being available to clients and providing relationship support where the solution requires that multiple teams and jurisdictions are engaged for the best outcome.
I have been active in the digital assets sector since 2017 and have worked on multi-jurisdictional projects with decentralized autonomous organisations (DAOs), as well as a wide variety of tokens and stablecoins.
With extensive experience in senior management as well as relationships and project management roles, I support clients and assist their legal advisors through inter-generational trusts planning and operation as well as with liquidity events and governance in investment projects.
- Wealth planning, structuring and investment solutions for ultra-high-net-worth individuals and families.
- Capital market, international investment governance and de-risking.
- Establishment and governance of fund structures for all forms of private capital.
- Full Member of STEP, the Society for Trust & Estate Practitioners (TEP)
- Accredited Certified Exit Planning Advisor (CEPA)
- LLM postgraduate degree in International Business Law (with additional undergraduate legal studies in areas not included in LLM)
- Postgraduate studies in U.S. Constitutional Law
- Dealing Certificate (ACI, Foreign Exchange and Money Markets pre-diploma)