Both personally and professionally, I have always placed myself firmly “outside the box”. With an eye for detail, aptitude for creative thinking and a drive to problem solve, I take every opportunity to ‘get stuck in”.
I have a clear big-picture view when coordinating cross-border and multi-agency work, but I also enjoy delving into the finer details and taking responsibility for ensuring no stone goes unturned in finding effective solutions. I am confident in asking the right questions and dealing with challenges head on, while being respectful of the views of all parties.
Naturally personable, I seek to ensure that people are at the heart of all I do and act with integrity and consistency when supporting clients, intermediaries, and colleagues.
With nearly two decades of industry experience, I assist with the management of the family office team responsible for the administration and management of wealth structures, predominantly for Middle Eastern families. I have a specific focus on special situations and art/antiquities for ultra-high-net-worth families and their global conglomerates.
I manage and oversee the administration for a substantial foundation, holding art and museum-quality antiquities, working closely with our philanthropic clients to achieve their long-term objectives of promoting art, education and culture internationally. In addition, I work with clients and family offices with an array of non-standard assets and investments, including precious gems, import manufacturing business, and mining operations. I also work on high-end prominent UK commercial property and developments.
The nature of my client base – and their assets – has necessitated cross-border working in jurisdictions with complex geopolitical risks, Middle Eastern, African and Far East Asian countries. I am adept at identifying and working with specialist experts and advisers in facilitating the resolution of complex commercial and legal issues, to mitigate corresponding risks for our clients, ensuring that all regulatory requirements are adhered to.
- Assisting with the import, export and bailment of various art/antiquities to support museums, galleries and collectors directly by loaning pieces for public exhibition around the world.
- The acquisition, management, and sale of non-standard assets, including authoring thought leadership articles on the subject. Dealing with the ongoing and complex sale of a major import manufacturing and trading business in Africa and oversight of its ongoing operations, working with the legal, management and advisory teams.
- Extensive experience in international estate matters, in particular with Middle Eastern families seeking probate in various countries including the interplay with Shari’a Law.
- Assisting the family office team in the work involved in obtaining a Blessing from the Grand Cayman Court for a Momentous Decisions for the distribution of high-value and complex trust assets in accordance with Shari’a Law
- Listed in the ePrivateClient 2022 Channel Islands Top 35 under 35
- ICSA Level 5 Diploma in Offshore Finance and Administration