Socially confident and extroverted, I thoroughly enjoy building relationships with clients, colleagues and intermediaries.
I am highly adaptable and thrive when faced with challenges which require creative problem solving. With a methodical approach, I welcome opportunities to draw on my extensive technical knowledge in finding wealth structuring solutions for clients.
I have a keen interest in the “nuts and bolts” of how companies operate, and the impact of decisions made at every level. I enjoy undertaking research and connecting with investment-savvy clients and specialist advisors to expand my knowledge base.
My role at Saffery Trust has a broad reach, including supporting the client service teams in the establishment, administration, and management of bespoke wealth structures. Saffery Trust’s distinctive independent structure allows us to tailor our services to meet the needs of our clients, and my role is to identify individual and family objectives to ensure these are met.
As Associate Director, I play an active role in the development of our next-generation team members, ensuring they are given the tools, training, and opportunities to progress their careers with the firm.
I will also be meeting with our wider network of specialist advisors, intermediaries, and clients to promoting the firm’s multi-jurisdictional service offering in a business development role.
- Management of a multi-billion-dollar endowment structure which included companies, real estate and private equity
- Investment and management of non-standard assets for trust, company and limited partnership structures
- Completion of US and French tax filings
- Supporting ultra-high-net-worth clients with the purchase, management and sale of UK and US commercial and residential real estate portfolios
- Full member of the Society of Trust and Estate Practitioners (STEP)
- Student member of the Chartered Institute for Securities and Investment (CISI)