Highly organised, methodical and a natural planner, I thrive in managing a continually shifting workload. I have always appreciated the uniqueness of each of our clients and welcome opportunities to tailor our services to deliver the highest levels of service.
Adding value and is a priority for me, both with client work, relationships and in managing a team. I believe clear communication to be integral in all working relationships.
I enjoy building and maintaining client relationships and adapting our offering to meet their needs. Each client has different expectations and objectives; I enjoy identifying clients’ preferred ways of working and anticipating the right solutions for them.
I manage a team responsible for the establishment and administration of offshore structures for high-net-worth clients from a wide range of jurisdictions. My role also involves the administration of family office and corporate clients in connection to employee benefit trusts and other bespoke corporate structures.
My team manages broad-spectrum asset classes, including residential and commercial property, listed and private company shares and art.
- Working extensively with a stock exchange listed entity, providing administrative services and support.
- Working for more than a decade with a large family with multiple structures, investing in UK residential property and listed market investments.
- Administering residential and commercial property transactions and large-scale renovation and development projects.
- Established large Guernsey Foundation structures investing in global stock markets.
- Creation and administration of employee benefit trusts.
- Qualified member of the Society of Trust & Estate Practitioners (STEP)
- Attained the Association of Chartered Certified Accountants (ACCA) Accounting Technician qualification.