Allison is responsible for ensuring that directors, management and staff of the Guernsey office are in compliance with the firm’s legal and regulatory requirements, company policies and procedures.
Allison develops, maintains and revises policies and procedures for the general operation of the compliance programme and its related activities to ensure the highest standards of administration practice are delivered to clients day-to-day.
As the Money Laundering Reporting Officer (MLRO) in Guernsey, she liaises with regulators and law enforcement agencies and provides advice and training to staff on anti-money laundering (AML) issues.
In addition, she meets regularly with banks, brokers and investment advisers to explain our compliance and risk management strategies, ensuring the firm maintains ‘approved’ status for clients.
- Head of compliance for fiduciary, providing compliance and regulatory support to other teams within the Guernsey office.
- Is the appointed liaison with regulatory bodies and enforcement agencies.
- Providing support to the Geneva office on all compliance and risk management issues.
- Heading the internal risk-based monitoring system.
- Acting as MLRO for the Guernsey office.
Allison is the President of the Guernsey Rabbit and Cavy Club and enjoys travelling to the UK and Europe within this role. She also enjoys gardening.