Andrew is a partner in the High Wycombe office and is head of the audit and accounts team. Having trained and qualified at Saffery, Andrew has a long history with the firm and business links to High Wycombe and surrounding areas.
Andrew specialises in providing advice and support to a wide range of commercial clients, individuals, charity and not-for-profit clients. He advises directors, owners and trustees on audit, accounting and tax matters, as well as business and financial planning. His clients range from new start-up ventures to well establish businesses with turnover in excess of £100 million, including large international groups.
Andrew’s commercial clients come from a diverse range of sectors, including manufacturing, IT, retail and wholesale, property (both development and investment), leasing and professional services. He also has experience of advising clients with international connections.
Andrew works closely with his clients and regularly acts as a sounding board for the issues they face. He believes regular communication is vital to develop trusted relationships with clients and identify opportunities to add value.
As well as being a Chartered Certified Accountant, Andrew is also a Chartered Tax adviser.
- Delivering an audit of consolidated financial statements for a large international group.
- Advising a new start-up venture on business structure and related tax implications.
- Providing outsourcing services to a rapidly expanding company, including full bookkeeping and accountancy support.
- Preparing a s124 Charities Act 2011 report for a charity acquiring a new property.
- Undertaking accounting system and internal controls review for a range of organisations.
- Advising a corporate client on simplifying its share structure and business combination.
- Advising on tax efficient remuneration strategies and implementation of an EMI share scheme.
- Preparing budget and cash flow forecasting for a rapidly expanding business venturing into international territories.
Andrew is married with two children and lives in Buckinghamshire. He has a keen interest in all sports and follows football, rugby and cricket. He is a keen golfer but his main passion is travelling and skiing.