Ben specialises in advising entrepreneurial and international private clients on all aspects of their tax affairs and wealth preservation.
Ben has particular expertise in the field of UK-based non-domiciled individuals. His clients frequently have overseas holding structures and financial interests in a range of overseas jurisdictions.
- Advising non-domiciled clients on the establishment and maintenance of overseas trust structures for tax planning and asset protection purposes.
- Providing pre-arrival tax planning for international private clients relocating to the UK.
- Developing remittance strategies for non-domiciled clients already resident in the UK in order to mitigate longer-term taxation exposures.
- Advising on property ownership structures for UK residential and commercial property.
- Tax investigations.
- Tax compliance and planning for UK-centric clients.
Ben is a keen walker and enjoys exploring the coastal footpaths of England and Wales, as well as mountain ranges further afield. A regular visitor to Spain, Ben also tries to maintain a modest degree of fluency in the language.