Casidhe specialises in providing advice and support to a range of clients from not-for-profit entities to landed estates and corporate businesses.
Casidhe manages all of the not-for-profit clients in the Bournemouth office that include care providers, private schools, museums and grant making bodies. As well as the usual compliance matters this has included assisting with areas such as governance, systems and controls and budgeting. She also advises corporate directors, owners and trustees on audit, accounting and tax matters.
Casidhe is a member of the firm’s national Not-for-Profit Group.
- Providing audit and tax compliance to clients, including charities.
- Undertaking accounting system and internal controls reviews for a range of organisations.
- Advising on structuring trading activities for charities.
- Restructuring an estate to maximise the availability of Inheritance Tax Reliefs.
- Negotiating the settlement of a complex probate with HMRC, involving mixed-use, business, non-business and agricultural assets
Casidhe lives in Bournemouth with her husband, son and dog. She is a keen cook, always trying out new recipes for her friends and family. She also enjoys travelling having visited Canada, America and South Africa in recent years.