Coll is a native Gaelic speaker and was previously the chair of the audit committee at Bòrd na Gàidhlig, a non-departmental public body which advises the Scottish Government.
Coll was appointed head of the Inverness office in 2019.
- Assisting clients with financial projection models.
- Review of farming business structures to maximise available tax relief.
- Advising on Seed Enterprise Investment Scheme (SEIS) and Enterprise Investment Scheme (EIS) fundraising for a start-up technology company.
- Reviewing capital allowance claims in the renewable energy sector.
- Advising on the re-organisation of corporate shareholdings.
Coll is married and lives in Inverness. He spends much of his spare time playing Scottish traditional music on the fiddle at various functions and festivals across Scotland and abroad. His other main interests include playing golf and following the fortunes of the Scottish national football team and Aberdeen Football Club.