Collette specialises in providing advice to high net worth clients ranging from individuals to landed estates in relation to their personal tax affairs.
She advises individuals, partnerships, directors and trustees on income tax, capital gains tax and inheritance tax. She is also the chairperson of the firms Trust Forum, the trust champion for the Estates Discussion Group, and contributes regular articles on issues and tax relating to the land and rural sector and trusts.
- Income tax planning for individuals with high income.
- Advising on mitigation of capital gains tax liabilities on the disposal of land and other business interests.
- Providing succession planning advice.
- Advising on the mitigation of UK inheritance tax during lifetime and on death, including the use of trust structures.
- Collette is married with three children and a granddaughter. She is a blackbelt in kickboxing, and spends a lot of time paddleboarding.