Dan is the firms Deputy Money Laundering Reporting Officer and leads the firm’s Financial Crime Compliance team, responsible for AML (CDD and Suspicious Activity Reporting) and sanction compliance. He works with client teams, advising on these areas and covering client acceptance and continuation considerations.
He also represents the firm at the Accountancy Sector MLRO Forum and SAR Accountancy Group meetings.
Dan joined the firm in 2021 having spent a decade at a big four firm where he held roles covering several aspects of financial crime compliance.
- Anti-money laundering regulations
- Delivering financial crime training
- Supporting client teams with complex CDD issues
- Sanctions compliance matters, and application to the accountancy sector
- Dan lives in Hertfordshire with his wife and young son. Outside of work he enjoys playing squash, cycling and is a keen supporter of the Welsh football and rugby teams.