David specialises in providing accounting and tax advisory services to families and owner managed businesses across the North of England, ranging from sole traders and partnerships through to complex family trusts and groups of companies. He has particular experience in advising landed estates, farms and property businesses, assisting them with capital tax planning, succession, restructuring and general business advice. His work also encompasses audit and business valuations across a range of sectors.
David is a Chartered Accountant and Trust and Estates Practitioner, and sits on the firm’s Estates Discussion Group and Agribusiness Group, as well as being a member of the Property Forum and Valuations Forum.
- Providing strategic, tax and general business advice to families and business owners.
- Providing audit and accounting compliance services to a range of entities including groups of companies and family trusts.
- Advising clients on tax efficient structures for their business and personal interests and overseeing the implementation of restructuring.
- Provision of private office services and cash flow planning for wealthy families.
- Business valuation services.
David has a young family which takes up much of his time outside work. His other interests include cycling, walking, music and cricket.