Senior Manager, London
Ella is a Chartered Tax Adviser who specialises in private client tax, in particular high net worth individuals and non-domiciled individuals.
She is a member of the firm’s Personal Tax Forum and has been a member of the Chartered Institute of Taxation (CIOT) since qualifying in 2007.
- UK tax compliance including complex tax returns, for both UK and non-UK individuals, partnerships and trusts
- Negotiating enquiries and investigations from HM Revenue & Customs
- Advising on the UK tax treatment of life assurance products
- Advising individuals on the terms of the UK Statutory Residence Test to determine their UK residence status
- Advising on the mechanics of various double taxation agreements with the UK.
- Advising non-domiciled individuals on offshore structures, pre-arrival planning, account structuring and the remittance basis.
Ella lives in North London and enjoys travelling with her family, reading and quizzes. She is also an avid follower of Gaelic football.