Fenella is Head of the Peterborough office and is also a member of the Entrepreneurs National Practice Group.
Fenella is an entrepreneur and private client tax specialist. She advises clients on all aspects of personal and corporate tax that affect them as a family, an individual and a business.
Fenella has a diverse client base, advising companies, partnerships and individuals, predominantly acting for owner-managed businesses, bringing together strategies for the shareholder and the business. She works collaboratively with her clients, developing long-term relationships in order to understand their business and personal goals, offering supportive challenge in order to find solutions to achieve those goals.
She advises businesses throughout the business lifecycle, from start-up, through growth and eventual succession or exit, advising on capital gains tax and inheritance tax to protect the family wealth.
- Providing private client tax planning including inheritance tax and trust matters.
- Advising clients on corporate tax planning and structuring to achieve relevant reliefs.
- Advising clients through transactions, particularly on exit and succession of a business.
- Providing advice to individuals in family law matters, both collaboratively and acting as expert witness.
- Advising partnerships on incorporation and merger.
Fenella lives in Cambridge with her two children. She is a regular park runner and had recently embarked on her first triathlon. Fenella has been a Governor of Kings School Ely for seven years. When she is being less active she enjoys reading.