Hannah specialises in providing advice and support to a range of clients including landed estates, agribusinesses and the commercial sector, working with directors, trustees and individuals on accounting, audit and taxation matters. Hannah has both accounting and tax qualifications which enables her to offer a fully integrated approach when advising her clients.
Hannah is a member of the firm’s Land and Rural Group and Estates Discussion Group. She has presented at internal and external events including the firm’s annual Rural Business updates.
- Providing audit, accounts and tax compliance services across complex family groups, for both the individuals and their associated entities such as family trusts and companies.
- Advising clients on tax efficient remuneration strategies.
- Providing guidance and recommendations, upon detailed reviews of client data including the strategic review of business plans.
- Undertaking accounting system and internal controls reviews for a range of organisations.
- Restructuring family businesses to maximise the availability of Inheritance Tax reliefs.
- Efficient structuring of Estate, including business structures, office teams and resources.
- Intergenerational transfer of wealth, dealing with taxation and asset protection.
Hannah lives in Bournemouth. Outside of work Hannah enjoys making the most of the countryside around her through outdoor activities including cycling, running and hiking.