Hayley is head of our North West Corporate Finance Team and has considerable experience in advising clients as a due diligence specialist on a range of transaction support and business advisory assignments.
She has worked with both private and listed entities in a multitude of sectors, from pre-profit stage to those generating revenue of over £500 million, providing a range of services including vendor due diligence, vendor assist, buy-side due diligence and associated services such as advice around carve-outs, net working capital, locked boxes and completion accounts reviews.
Hayley has worked with a wide range of private equity houses, banks, debt funds and corporate clients across a range of sectors and also has experience in cross-border transactions.
Hayley typically advises on transactions that involve owner-managed businesses, ranging between £2 million and £50 million in deal value.
Hayley joined Saffery after founding and leading Knight Transaction Services, a boutique transaction services firm, subsequently bought by K3 Capital Plc. She has also held previous roles at RSM, Mazars and Grant Thornton. She graduated from Manchester with a first-class degree in Accounting and Finance in 2009.
Hayley won Entrepreneur of the Year at the 2021 Manchester Young Talent Awards, Young Accountant of the Year at the 2022 Young Insider North West Awards, Emerging Entrepreneur Leader at the 2023 Northern Leadership Awards and the Knight Transaction Services team won Young Professional Team of the Year at the 2023 Insider North West Young Professional Awards.
She was also listed in Insider North West’s Professional Power List 2022 and shortlisted for Rising Star at the 2022 North West Rainmaker awards.
- Vendor due diligence (VDD) for UD Group (KPMG mandate, sold to POWWR, backed by Five Elms),
- Financial due diligence (FDD) for LDC’s acquisition of Rhino Products Holdings,
- Reporting Accountant services for Norcros plc,
- Bid support for Intriva Capital in relation to the acquisition of MoneyPlus (Palatine exit),
- FDD for Challenge Group Holdings’ acquisition of PMP Recruitment,
- FDD for Pelican Capital’s investment in Atech Cloud,
- Limited scope FDD for New York-based Tivian Group on their investment in California-based SaaS company, GuideSpark Inc.,
- FDD for Swedish Plc Humble Group on their acquisition of Go Superfoods,
- FDD for Maven Capital Partners in regards to their investment in eco-friendly baby products group, MyPura.com Limited,
- FDD for Foresight Group in regards to their investment in Five Wealth Limited,
- VA services for Wholebake’s acquisition by Elysian Capital III (KPMG / GT mandate),
- VDD for a national clothing manufacturer (Clearwater mandate),
- Various FDD and buy side support work for a multi $bn firm listed on the New York Stock Exchange,
- Various FDD work for a Graphite and LDC backed telecoms firm, and
- Various FDD work for a Rockpool backed fire safety firm.
Hayley is married and lives in Cheshire. She enjoys travelling, particularly in search of good food and wine, and is passionate in following tennis, learning Spanish, martial arts and debating a wide variety of strange conspiracies. She’s also a currently not-so-passionate Manchester United season ticket holder.