Hilary leads our corporate tax offering in the Inverness office and supports the national team with corporation tax compliance services.
Experienced in overseeing corporate tax compliance, Hilary provides tax advice to owner managed businesses, large corporates and non-for-profit entities.
Hilary joined the firm in October 2017, having previously spent 10 years at a Big Four firm where she trained and then two years as an in-house Tax Accountant.
- Providing tax compliance and tax accounting services
- Advising on tax issues associated with acquisitions and disposals including undertaking tax due diligence for purchasers and investors.
- Advising on profit extraction and succession planning for businesses.
- Advising on the implementation of employee share schemes including Enterprise Management Incentives.
- Advising on R&D tax relief and Capital Allowances claims.
Hilary is married with two young daughters. Outside of work she spends most of her time running her daughters to dance classes and playdates.