Jane specialises in advising landed estates, private clients, commercial, agricultural and not-for-profit organisations on all aspects of their financial affairs.
She has extensive experience of providing audit, accounting, tax compliance and advisory services, accounting systems and IT solutions.
With a client base extending across the UK, Jane enjoys close working relationships with clients and their families.
She has a mixed portfolio that comprises a large number of landed estates and agricultural-related businesses, in a mix of corporate, trust, not-for-profit and sole trader structures, along with a number of not-for-profit entities and general commercial business.
Jane heads up the Not-for-Profit Team within the Peterborough office and is experienced in dealing with issues within the sector as both auditor and adviser.
On top of her advisory practice, Jane is a registered auditor with the ICAEW and is lead client partner to a number of commercial businesses in a variety of industries. Jane is also trustee of a number of trusts, both private and charitable.
- Advising on the corporate group restructure for a large farming business,
- Setting up a number of tax efficient structures for renewable energy projects,
- Advising on the reorganisation of a Settled Land Act trust for inheritance tax purposes,
- Advising on the reorganisation of a rural estate to ensure maximum availability of inheritance tax Business Property Relief,
- Reviewing the systems of a charity and reporting to the trustees on improvements. Assisting with implementation of new procedures.
Jane enjoys walking, reading, DIY, travel and the countryside, and takes an interest in a number of sports as well as trying to keep fit herself.