Jenny specialises in working with large estate clients providing both compliance and advisory services. She has been involved in many estate restructuring arrangements which includes the setting up of trusts, family investment companies and partnerships.
Jenny is a member of the firm’s landed estates team and a representative of the agribusiness group. She is also a contributor for the Landed Estates PR group and a member of the client service group.
Jenny has presented at both internal and external seminars.
Jenny joined Saffery Champness in 2011 having trained at a firm in Fife. Jenny completed her ACCA qualification in the same year. She subsequently passed the Chartered Tax Advisor examinations in 2017, and became a partner in 2021.
- Involvement in ‘Balfour’-style inheritance tax advice for succession planning including the use of trusts, family investment companies and partnerships.
- Restructuring family assets using trusts and ‘growth shares’.
- Advising the ‘next generation’ in family wealth restructuring.
- Assisting the partner manager larger estate based family client relationships and the delivery of advisory and compliance services. Acting as the ‘go to’ person.
- Recruitment of estate office financial staff.
- Provision of strategic financial analysis and information to enable boards and trustees to make strategic management decisions.
- Providing a wide range of accountancy services for owner managed businesses.
- Supporting clients in budgeting, management reporting and quarterly VAT compliance.
Jenny is married with two children and live in Fife. She enjoys gardening, walking and holidaying with friends and family.