Jenny is a Director in our North West Corporate Finance Team. She has experience advising clients as a due diligence specialist on a wide range of transaction support and business advisory assignments.
Jenny provides services, including buy-side due diligence, vendor due diligence, vendor assistance and other support, such as completion accounts reviews, feasibility reviews, net working capital reviews and advice around carve outs.
She has worked with corporate clients and high net worth individuals, as well as a wide range of private equity houses, debt funds and banks. Jenny’s corporate clients have ranged from listed companies and private equity backed businesses implementing a buy-and-build strategy to owner-managed businesses making a one-off acquisition. She has also advised clients on mergers within the not-for-profit sector.
Jenny has over 15 years of experience working within an accountancy practice, with seven of those providing transaction support services. She joined Saffery after being one of the co-founders of Knight Transaction Services, a boutique transaction services firm, subsequently bought by K3 Capital Plc. Prior to this, Jenny worked for Grant Thornton.
- Various financial due diligence (FDD) engagements for a Graphite and LDC backed telecoms firm,
- Various FDD engagements for a Rockpool backed fire safety firm,
- FDD in respect of Foresight Group’s investment in Five Wealth Limited,
- FDD for Swedish Plc, Humble Group on their acquisition of Go Superfoods,
- FDD for LDC’s acquisition of Rhino Products Holdings,
- Reporting Accountant services for Norcros plc, and
- Vendor due diligence for a modular housing business.
Jenny lives on the Wirral and enjoys spending time with family and friends, particularly watching her son play football, and has recently rediscovered her love of horse riding.
Jenny is a member of the NSPCC Merseyside Women’s Corporate Board, working with other professional women in the Merseyside area to raise money, source donations and encourage attendance at fundraising events across the North West.