Josh works with a range of clients including owner-managed businesses, corporate entities, private equity backed businesses, international groups and AIM listed companies, with turnover typically ranging from £2 million to £100 million.
Josh is both a Chartered Accountant and a Chartered Tax Advisor, enabling him to provide a rounded advice to his client. He advises client on a range of compliance and advisory matters, comprising audit, accounts, financial reporting, business valuations, financial due diligence and corporate finance support services.
Josh also sits on the firm’s Professional Practices and Financial Services Practice Group and is a member of the National Valuation Group.
- Providing statutory audit work and accountancy services to corporate entities
- Providing FCA CASS and SRA Accounts Rules assurance services
- Advising on financial reporting, forecasting and strategic matters
- Advising on corporate transactions including acquisitions and disposals of corporate entities
- Providing financial due diligence services, such as vendor due diligence and buy-side due diligence
- Providing commercial and tax valuations, including employee share schemes, probate and business transactions
- Advising on a wide range of IFRS and FRS102 matters and has advised clients on transition from FRS102 to IFRS
Josh lives in Bristol with his wife and son. Josh is a keen sports fan and enjoys playing football, tennis and golf in his spare time. Aside from sport, Josh enjoys travelling and spending time with his family.