Senior Manager, Bournemouth
Kristian is a senior manager in the accounts department in the Bournemouth office, looking after owner managed businesses, sole traders and partnerships.
His client base ranges from farming to manufacturing and covers businesses with turnovers ranging from under £100k to around £10 million.
Kristian assists his clients on all areas of their business including accounting matters, tax planning, VAT and statutory help. He also has experience in SRA Accounts Rules.
Kristian is also the staff manager for the accounts team, overseeing training and development, as well as working with the HR team.
- Helping clients with day to day accounting and tax compliance matters and providing the day-to-day support they require.
- Working with solicitors on their SRA Accounts Rules reporting.
- Proving tax planning guidance at a personal and corporate level.
- Working with clients’ accountants and bookkeepers to improve management information.
- Assisting clients in VAT and tax investigations.
- Assisting clients in providing budgets and management information to third parties.
- Providing VAT guidance to clients in areas such as partial exemption.
Kristian is married with one son. Outside of work he enjoys horse racing and is the Treasurer for a local point to point race meeting. He enjoys sport in general and helps his son’s football team.