Lucy sits within the firm’s Business Advisory and Assurance Team providing services to a range of clients from owner managed businesses to international groups.
Lucy works across multiple sectors with a keen focus on media and entertainment.
Lucy joined Saffery in 2016 having previously worked and trained at a smaller firm in south Devon. She is a member of the Recruitment Practice Group, is Vice Chair on the Bristol office Responsible Business team and is also involved in our Entrepreneur Academy, Class of 2023/24.
- Delivering audits for UK and international groups alongside component auditors in accordance with UK GAAP and IFRS
- Advising on access to and calculating the UK tax incentive for film and TV productions
- Advising clients on a number of accounting and technical issues for complex and non-routine transactions
- Providing financial due diligence services
- Assisting clients in ad hoc requests such as a (successful) Guinness World Record attempt.
Outside of work one of Lucy’s main passions is running, from Parkrun to marathons and anything in between. She is also a keen triathlete and aims to complete an Ironman 70.3 in the not-too-distant future.
Lucy has been a Trustee and Treasurer for Alopecia UK since October 2017 and has also been involved with the charity in various fundraising and volunteering capacities throughout that time.