Mike has been a partner at Saffery Champness since 2001, and is a member of the firm’s Management Board, with responsibility for our overseas interests.
Mike has a portfolio of predominantly commercial clients and advises a wide range of owner-managed businesses and international businesses across a number of sectors, on their audit, corporate finance and business strategy needs.
He specialises in advising FCA regulated businesses, private equity funds and property businesses based in the UK and overseas.
In addition to his client work, Mike was also the firm’s Finance Partner for eight years. In this role, he faced the same day-to-day issues as finance directors and hence has a unique insight into the issues facing businesses.
- Audit of large property funds and businesses.
- Advising on the acquisition of regulated businesses.
- Preparing applications to the FCA for permission to provide investment services.
- Preparing AAF 01/06 reports.
- Advising on FCA capital adequacy and capital resources regulations.
Mike is married and has two daughters. He enjoys travelling with them as frequently as possible. He is a keen follower of football and looks forward to watching Chelsea play whenever possible.