Mike is a senior manager in the Peterborough Office. He has responsibility for providing audit, accounts and tax compliance services to businesses in the agricultural and landed estates sector and related industries including commercial property and a wide range of other commercial sectors.
Mike assists with clients’ day-to-day accounting and tax needs as well as advising on more complex matters including company reorganisations, tax and VAT enquiries, business start-ups, sales and acquisitions.
- Advising on corporate restructure of family farming businesses.
- Reporting on complex property transactions to HMRC including liaising with counsel
- Providing accounts and tax due diligence on company acquisitions
- Drafting family wealth reports and identifying tax planning opportunities
- Dealing with full and aspect HMRC corporate, personal and VAT enquiries
Mike lives in Peterborough but remains true to his roots and is a passionate follower of Welsh rugby. Having a grown up son allows time for a variety of interests including reading, cinema and history.