Neil advises shareholders, directors and growing entrepreneurial businesses, covering a wide range of sectors, including financial services, recruitment, sports, technology, manufacturing and retail.
His clients are mostly owner-managed or family owned businesses and include large groups with international reach. He also acts for occupational pension schemes and AIM listed entities, providing compliance services and transaction support.
Neil provides a wide range of compliance and advisory services, including business valuations, audit, accountancy and taxation, share incentive plans, tax led restructurings, business strategy, and corporate finance transaction support services including financial and tax due diligence.
Neil is a Chartered Tax Adviser as well as a Chartered Accountant, which enables him to provide efficient tax planning solutions and a more rounded service to his clients to help them achieve their growth aspirations.
He also sits on the TEAM National Executive Committee – an external organisation looking after the interests of recruitment and executive search businesses.
- Advising on corporate transactions.
- Preparing valuations for commercial disputes.
- Assisting businesses in increasing turnover and profitability and achieving successful exits for the shareholders, either through AIM listings or third-party sales.
- Delivering IFRS and FRS 102 implementation projects for a number of clients, including identifying the most tax efficient option for transition.
- Authoring reports for international property consultancy companies on their compliance with RICS guidelines and client money procedures.
Neil is an avid sports fan. He plays rugby for a local veterans team and also enjoys playing football, tennis and skiing. When he is not playing or watching sport, he enjoys family time with his wife and three children.