Paul advises a range of businesses with a focus on UK and international groups. His client base includes AIM listed and medium-large privately-owned companies across a range of sectors including recruitment, real estate, retail and hospitality.
Paul often works closely with other member firms of Nexia, the international network of which Saffery Champness is a member and has built strong working relationships with member firms around the world including within Europe, USA and Australasia.
Paul joined Saffery Champness in 2016 and is a member of the firm’s Real Estate Practice Group and assist’s the Recruitment Practice Group which includes attending networking events in these sectors.
Paul’s priority is to provide exceptional client service and ensures that he and his team deliver this all year round and builds close relationships with clients to identify and address key issues that aid continued growth and development.
- Delivering audits for UK and International Groups alongside component auditors in multiple worldwide jurisdictions both in accordance with IFRS and UKGAAP.
- Providing value-added statutory audits with reports to management on risk management, key controls and financial benchmarking.
- Helping international companies set up subsidiaries in the UK and looking at cross border issues.
- Providing technical IFRS support for AIM listed companies on a number of accountancy issues including advising on lease incentives.
- Advising on Purchase Price Allocations and providing valuations and reporting.
- Providing an agreed upon procedures report on a UK companies’ financial operating systems and controls.
Paul is married with two children and lives in Billericay. Outside of work Paul is a keen sports fan, playing golf and attending football matches regularly.